Recital in Brussels

sodade
Ветеран
Ветеран
Благодарил (а): 265 раза

Recital in Brussels

Сообщение sodade » 25 фев 2014, 12:24

Girls, I am off to Luxembourg, then to Brussels [gold] .
(I think I will be offline most of the time... :sad: .)

I am looking forward to the concert very much - when I will be back home I will write [yes] !
'Music is the medicine of the mind.'

Alter ego
Альтернативная
Альтернативная
Благодарил (а): 2024 раза

Re: Recital in Brussels

Сообщение Alter ego » 25 фев 2014, 13:43

Sodade, i wish you a nice trip and wonderful impressions [smile]

sodade
Ветеран
Ветеран

Сообщение sodade » 05 мар 2014, 23:33

Dear all, I am sorry for writing so late but I had to face some unexpected serious family problems when I got back home yesterday :sad: .

Now: Brussels. The theatre is a big Classicist building with a richly decorated auditorium. It was full house, I heard some Russian speech, too, on the corridor.
Before the concert started a man came and asked the audience not to take photos. The audience behaved well, no latecomers, no cameras. No flowers ... somehow the atmosphere was "formal", not so warm and friendly. And here is some bad news: DH was probably not well. A Belgian friend of mine was there , she spoke with a man who was of DH's staff and this man told her so.
The program was very good, Tchaikovsky, Medtner, Liszt, Rachmaninov. DH needed time to warm up. First he sang the Tchaikovsky songs almost without nuances, on an evenly loud voice. Another friend of mine told that if he did not feel well this was the safe way to sing , otherwise his voice could have more easily cracked. Also Medtner's "I outlived my desires.." was a bit strange for me, very slow tempo, much slower than on the CD (of course this could be on purpose).
But once warmed up he made wonders !!!!! His voice was the snowstorm itself in Winter evening, then it became tender and loving when singing about the "starushka", then desperate again... The Wanderer's Nachtlied was the best I have ever heard! So deep resignation ... It brought tears to my eyes. The first "Bravos" came then. Then the drama of Pace non trovo, the tenderness of I vidi in terra... Then Rachmaninov, the gentle sadness of Lilacs, the rocking, melting lines of Do not sing to me, fair maiden... I do not know which song to pick out to praise more. I was spellbound. I felt I do not want this concert to end...But it became obvious that DH wanted to end it. He did not sing any encore, though the audience was enthusiastic and applauding endlessly. When he came out to bow last , he made that "cutting" gesture before his throat. I am afraid it is true that he was not well :cray: . He is a hero :love: . I feel honoured I was there. I hope he is better now...

fre saint
Администратор
Администратор
Благодарил (а): 4472 раза
Контактная информация:

Сообщение fre saint » 06 мар 2014, 08:43

Все молчат, потому что не знают что сказать? :sad:
Я вот тоже не знаю.... Рада за тебя, Содаде, за пережитые эмоции, за твою встречу с Мастером.... [gold] Спасибо за впечатления! Пусть у него все будет хорошо! [gold]
Если в мире есть любовь,то у нее твой голос

Только искусство может примирить человека с жизнью
Sol lucet omnibus

Alter ego
Альтернативная
Альтернативная

Сообщение Alter ego » 06 мар 2014, 11:04

Sodade, я рада ты, что смогла быть на этом концерте. Спасибо, что поделилась эмоциями. То, что проблемы с горлом - плохо. Но а как им не быть при такой нагрузке? Этот его тур очень напряженный. Конечно, накапливается усталость. Надеюсь, что отдых ДХ себе тоже запланировал.

Гость

Сообщение Гость » 06 мар 2014, 11:39

Dear Sodade, [only you] many htanks to you for such sincere and emotional impressions. I have a full participation effect and share all your experiences. I am agitated about DH health and hope , he will recuperate soon.

Gloria

Сообщение Gloria » 06 мар 2014, 11:48

О-О-О, :shok: , а чё это мое сообщение каким-ти инкогнито подписано :hmm: . Какай-то глюк.
Музыка - это откровение более высокое, чем мудрость и философия (Л.Бетховен)

Alter ego
Альтернативная
Альтернативная

Сообщение Alter ego » 06 мар 2014, 11:49

Глория, маскируешься?... [laugh]

Alter ego
Альтернативная
Альтернативная

Сообщение Alter ego » 06 мар 2014, 20:25

Sodade, а пообщаться тебе с ДХ удалось? #15432

Mantra

Сообщение Mantra » 06 мар 2014, 23:35

Sodade, спасибо :sps: Просто наслаждение читать ваши отчеты [only you]

sodade
Ветеран
Ветеран

Сообщение sodade » 06 мар 2014, 23:42

Sorry, I forgot to write about this.
There was no autograph session, and the man from the agency (a very tall, big, dark haired man) told the Belgian lady (they spoke German) not to go to the stage door for autographs :sad: .
To tell the truth , first I wanted to go anyway, but when DH left without encore and made that "cutting" gesture, I felt he is certainly not well. So he is probably in a bad mood, too, and I did not want to cause him any more trouble - so no meeting, no autograph, no photo :cray: .
But I am grateful and feel honoured that he was singing and I remember that ... [only you] [gold] [gold]

Alter ego
Альтернативная
Альтернативная

Сообщение Alter ego » 07 мар 2014, 10:42

Sodade, спасибо. Конечно, не до улыбок и автографов, когда что-то болит. :m0592:

Вернуться в «2014 год»